Magic Years International School endeavors to promote the ideals of responsible citizenship, academic excellence, and international understanding.
The children of Magic Years are committed to excellence in their academic, social and spiritual development in order to contribute to the betterment of the world.
Magic Years International School aims to develop a caring community that moves together to celebrate and respect people from all cultures. We provide a challenging program that balances the body, mind, and soul, understanding that they are of equal importance to nurture each individual as a life-long learner.
Magic Years believes in the following principles that guide our learning:
- In providing education free from all forms of prejudice.
- In encouraging and developing students to investigate the realities of things with an unbiased mind.
- In constantly striving for excellence in teaching and administration.
- In applying a systematic learning process in all its educational activities.
- In developing the student’s intellectual, emotional, social, physical, moral and spiritual capacities.
- In the power and importance of communication and thus constantly encouraging and developing the student’s ability and skills in expressing oneself.
- In researching, developing and applying up-to-date approaches, methods and techniques in its teaching, learning and administrative activities.
- In creating a learning environment that is nurturing, supportive and productive.
- In designing a program to reflect the students’ needs, backgrounds, perspectives and interests.